Fall transfer student, f, 26, looking for room August- late December

Started by GraceLDNnewpaltz, August 03, 2015, 07:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraceLDNnewpaltz

Hi! My name is Grace and i am currently trying to scout out a room for my term at New Paltz on transfer from London. I will be looking to stay from August 18th-December 19th though if rent dates are different to those i can be more than understanding.

I am a mature student and will be studying my Human Rights modules in Latin America and Slavery at New Paltz.

I am tidy and friendly and make a great cup of tea!

Thanks, Grace.

JaredAllynDecker

Grace,

I have a bedroom available for sublet in the cottage where I'm going to be living in New Paltz beginning on September 1st. I don't know if that's bit late since classes begin before then, but I figured I would offer.

I'm a 21 year old male, and I rent the cottage from my landlords. I can sublet the room for temporary use (september to december) with no additional strings attached (you wouldn't have to find someone to take over the lease, since you would not be on the lease). I'm looking for a non-smoker and pet lover. I have a hedgehog now, and a cat on the way when I move in.

I'm very easy going and work two jobs. I stay up late sometimes, and I do go out occasionally, but I'm very respectful. Rent would be $700 a month plus electric and cable, but that number is negotiable for the right person. Please let me know if you are interested so we might talk further.

All the best,

Jared

Dlaboha

Hi, Grace,

If you are still looking for a room, I have one left, right off Main Street, walking distance to SUNY-New Paltz. Nice, clean and creative house. My listing on the bulletin board:

So Pleasant! Clean and Bright Room Off Main Street

Lucky you. Lovely room to rent in sunny, fully-renovated apartment off Main Street in New Paltz. Walking distance to SUNY-New Paltz. Furnished. Share kitchen, dining room, living room, and bath. Utilities and wi-fi included. No smoking, no pets.

Sheets, pillows, covers, and towels also included, as well as all kitchen supplies. Really, everything you need to just move right in and start studying. Although we are walking distance to the campus, you may have a car, for which there is a parking space at no additional cost.

This is a creative house: music, literature, contemplative arts.

ONLY clean, quiet, and serious students need apply. $700 monthly. Interested? Please email me with a little information about yourself, what you are studying, and so on: LDLABOHA@yahoo.com.

ken1264

Hi Grace
We have one bedroom is available now in 3 bdrm house. Two female students have the other rooms. Rent is 650 all utilities Wi fi included. There is washer and dryer in house. Room is furnished. Bring your luggage and relax. It is 6-7 mins walking distance to school, bus station and downtown.
Give us a call or text
Ken
845-797-3578

mwyard

Hi!
Here are pics of the accommodation I offer. SOme already rented......to grad students.
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/roo/5178909822.html
Although I offer a One Year Lease Aug-Aug, subletting is fully allowable.