Sweet Studio 4 Rent

Started by sweetstudio4rent, August 01, 2015, 08:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetstudio4rent

Hello! We have a very sweet studio for rent in High Falls available September 1st. We are a 15 minute drive to campus. $700/month rent includes everything...no hidden charges for anything else. It's the upstairs level of our 1800's eyebrow colonial home with your own private entrance. We are on a quiet dead end street surrounded by woods, but are a 3 minute walk into the heart of High Falls with a charming assortment of shops, restaurants and art galleries. We are walking distance to the High Falls Food Co-Op and the beautiful "High Falls" waterfalls and the D & H Canal hiking trail. We are looking for a non-smoking, responsible and friendly person with excellent references. We are happy to share references with you too. We have a huge raised bed vegetable garden that you would be able to share.  We have 3 dogs, a cat and a guinea pig...so animal lovers are most welcome. We allow well behaved pets with an extra deposit. If you are interested and want to come and see it, please reply ASAP. We hope to make a decision in the next week or two.

Nick94

Hello, I am very interested in seeing this apartment as soon as possible. I can be contacted anytime at nick.mendez@yahoo.com. Thank you

sheap87

I would love to live there! I am extremely interested in this and would like to hear more about it. paulds573@gmail.com