house for rent in highland

Started by marlene, July 29, 2015, 05:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marlene

Three + bedroom house in Highland , 2 full baths on 2.3 acres on private road minutes from SUNY new paltz, Vassar, Marist, the train, walkway over the hudson AND all of the rail trails for hiking, biking, etc..  New custom kitchen, dishwasher, washer, dryer, artist studio, generator, established gardens and fenced garden with raised beds for vegetables. References required, one month security, $1600 plus utilities. No smoking.

Krista

Hi! Will this house be available for a one year lease beginning in June 2016? If so, feel free to email me at kristamiller1120@gmail.com with more information on the house! I look forward to hearing from you!

Tranchi

Hello,

Would any rooms be available for a single rental for the 2016-2017 semesters?

Thank you!

chinacatnic

Hello,
I noticed your ad on craigslist about a 3 bedroom in Highland. I am currently looking for a 3 bed just outside or inside the town of new paltz and this may be a great fit. I would love to learn more about the place and possibly schedule an appointment to take a look at it.I am looking for immediate housing so let me know if the place is available soon. Please feel free to contact me through email nikkiprestia@gmail.com or phone 845 802 6288. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you
-Nicolette Prestia