Rooms in beautiful, freshly renovated house!

Started by N4DI4S, July 29, 2015, 05:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N4DI4S

Hello there!
My name is Nadia and i am a Junior this year at NP.
I recently signed a year lease for this beautiful house on Pinecrest Rd, off of Duzine (across the street from Rite Aid)..so within walking distance of school realistically. It is a two apartment house, one upstairs and one below.
Each have their own kitchen, living area and will have 5 bedrooms, i believe as it is currently being renovated completely  so everything will be freshly painted and such!
It is $550 per month plus utilities which the landlord has heard in the past from other tenants that it tends coming out to around $50-$100 however he couldn't tell me for sure because this is a house be has recently bought.
But each apt will have its own meter so the bill really would just be broken down between the 5 people rather than the whole house.
OH! and the owner is cool with subleasing as well..

Only a few other people have signed for the house so i am trying to help fill it up since there several rooms available to check out (mostly on the top floor) !

Feel free to email me at silvestn1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu if your interested in more details or want to check out the place !

Thanks,
NS :D