PRIVATE ROOM/PRIVATE BAtH/SEP entrance - LGBT friendly $650 includes all

Started by melindadm, July 06, 2015, 04:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melindadm

Historic farmhouse on 5 acres - small bedroom, private bath, efficiency kitchen, separate entrance.  Some shared space - but mostly private, 1.5 miles from campus. Wide plank wood floors -access to washer/dryer. $650 includes heat, hot water, electricity, internet, garbage removal and cable. Available for beginning fall semester - can do academic year or full year.  Can be partially furnished. Month to month month -  security and first and last months rent.  Quiet and sweet space in beautiful home - close to campus, but away enough to enjoy nature and solitude  - opportunity for art studio space/gardening. Small dog negot.  Mother and daughter team looking for a good chillaxed fit -we are quiet - looking for the same.

cmstewart

Hello,

My name is Colleen and I will be a graduate student this fall. I am very interested in this room, please call me at (203)520-7598 with details.

Thanks!

boas194

Hello! I'm very interested in learning more about this space. I'm an incoming grad student and this sounds like a nice fit. I'd appreciate it if you could send me pictures or just more information you think I should know-- my email is bovea2@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu. Thank you!

Yunsun Choi

ChelseaP

Hi, I am definitely interested. I am super clean and organized. I study electrical engineering and spend most of my time studying. I would love to see the apartment. Please contact me at n02475987@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu or by phone at 516-870-2337. Thank you