GROVE STREET JULY (or Aug.) 1ST 600$

Started by n02351205, June 18, 2015, 04:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n02351205

one room in a four bedroom house is available for rent on Grove street starting July 1st for 600$ (if it would be better for you to start in august instead we can work something out)... there is a washer/dryer in basement.. a small garage and driveway for parking... a front porch and a large back deck (with a section screened in for smokers in bad weather).. full living/dining room and kitchen.. a small food pantry.  Heat, water, and garbage is included in the rent.. the only other extra expenses are wifi and electric that will be split between everyone living in the house. (small cat/dog considered)

mmena

Hey!

I'm definitely interested in coming to take a look if this room is still available. I'll be in town tomorrow so if by any chance you see this by then give me a call at 516-672-7674 or e-mail me at madalynmena@aol.com. Otherwise we could arrange something else. Let me know!

-Maddy

davewed13

Hello,

I would definitely be interested in checking out this place.
My phone number is 845 551 1367.

Thank you,

David

kristenmatuszak

I am very interested in the apartment I have some questions however so if you could email me that would be great....

Kmatuszak12@yahoo.com

ChristianBlueR

Is the house still available? My email is n02503840@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu and is the best way to reach me during the work day.