*$475* Summer Sublet, utilities (+cable and wi-fi) INCLUDED! *Semi-furnished!*

Started by Miketorres01, May 21, 2015, 03:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miketorres01

Hello!

I am looking to sublet my *semi-furnished* bedroom within a 6-person house from June 1st - August 1st

The room is one of the largest rooms in the house, has a built-in closet with installed lighting, and 2 windows that provide great natural lighting. The room includes a bed frame (you will need to provide a mattress), a desk and chair, and a large entertainment center/cupboard with some drawers. The furniture could be removed, by request, but it is all in great condition.

The rent is 475 per month, and that includes all utilities (Heat, electric, water) *AS WELL AS* Wi-fi, Cable, Lawn Care and garbage disposal. You will also have full access to the living room, full-size kitchen, and the 2 bathrooms.

The house is located at 16 North Ohioville Road, it's about a 5-10 minute ride to campus/main street.

If you have any questions or are interested in the room i can provide pictures or even set up a meeting to view the room, just email me at miketorres01@gmail.com. I usually respond quickly (within a few hours) and am willing to work with you! :D