Incoming Grad Student Searching for room/roommates

Started by mer0908, May 26, 2015, 10:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mer0908

Hi Everyone,

I'm starting the graduate program in speech-language pathology this coming fall and would like to live in New Paltz or Rosendale. I went to New Paltz for undergrad, so I know the area well. I'm looking for a room/roommates to live with. August 15th would be preferable, but August 1st or September 1st will work as well.

About me: I'm a 30 year old queer female. I like rock climbing, cooking and gardening. I enjoy having a few drinks, but am not looking for a party house. I think I'm going to be pretty swamped with school work, but I enjoy relaxing during the weekends. I am clean and respectful. I'd prefer to live in a house, and am used to shared spaces (currently live in a 3-bedroom with 4 people in Brooklyn). I'm ok living with friendly dogs or cats. I don't have any pets. My price limit is around $600/month.

If you're interested, let's chat! I'd also consider looking for a place with folks, so feel free to contact me about that too.

-Meredith
karnis27@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

kchristie

https://www2.newpaltz.edu/housingbb/index.php?topic=50317.0

I'm renting a room in the house linked above, and it's a nice place. It's close to campus (literally a 10 minute walk), the landlord is nice, and there's 1 $610 room available still as far as I know.