2 Single-Occupancy Rooms in a 3 BR apartment for summer $600 each

Started by alexprawdzik, May 14, 2015, 01:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexprawdzik

2 Bedrooms available in a 3 Bedroom townhouse.  5 minutes from town.  The bedrooms are all on the second floor.  This is a real place, not a chopped up house.  All utilities included- central air, high speed internet, the whole shebang!  This is not a party house because, you know- neighbors. BUT it's so close to town I find that's not even a problem.  There is laundry machines in the unit as well as a dishwasher, by the way.  I have a dog that does not get along with other animals but and is wary of strangers (he thinks everybody wants to eat his food, for some reason) but once he knows you he's the best.  I'm going to definitely be here though the summer, but I would like to stay through the fall, depending where I find work.  This place is a steal- the landlord is awesome and fixes anything that goes wrong immediately, unlike most apartment complexes in this town.  My names Alex, and you can contact me at 908-337-8140.  Send me a text or leave me a voicemail if I don't pick up from a phone call.  Both rooms available June 1st.