Looking for Apt June 30th-August 5th

Started by aejaz1, May 10, 2015, 09:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aejaz1

I'm looking for a private one br or studio apartment to rent from June 30th-August 5th (no shared bath or kitchen). Please let me know if you have anything available. Thanks!

chavezc1

Hey, If you need a place to stay for the summer, I'd be happy to let you sublease my room.  Here are the details:

-Beautiful, spacious room in 6 bedroom house
-$550 a month
-Includes all utilities, washer and dryer (not coin operated) and AC
-Directly across from Old Main (located on Plattekill)
-2-3 minute walk from town
-Spacious, clean bathroom and kitchen
-Fully furnished
-Available starting June-August

If interested or have any other questions, please don't hesitate to message me through my email: chavezc1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.

alaynawageman10

Hello!

I am looking to sublet my room for the summer, the house is on 10 Orchard Lane which is about a 5 minute walk to SUNY New Paltz campus.  You would have your own room on the first floor. If you want I am completely comfortable leaving my twin bed, drawers, desk, and mini fridge for you to use. There is also a closet. The girls keep the house well cleaned and we have a huge family room with a lot of sitting areas. Regarding our neighbors, we have never had a problem. There is a great front and backyard that has been used for hanging out. If anyone smokes it's done outside.

The rent would be $550 total (everything included).

I am looking for a sublet from June 01 2015 to August 01 2015. If you need to stay more days in August we can discuss these details. I am currently abroad so the best way to contact me in through email (N02692084@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu) or Facebook (Alayna Wageman)! If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask!

Best,
Alayna Wageman