Looking for room to rent in a laid back house --Move in ASAP

Started by mmena, June 29, 2015, 08:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmena

hiya,

just posting again because i'm hoping to come up from the city one day this week to look at some spots. I'm a female transfer student looking for a bedroom (with males or females) for a reasonable price. I'm relaxed and love to go out and enjoy life to the fullest, but definitely know when its time to tone down and get work done.

As I said, i'm looking to hopefully move in as soon as possible. Let me know if you've got something!

Feel free to call or text me at 516-672-7674, and my e-mail is madalynmena@aol.com

thanks,

Maddy

RachSpinner

Hey! I have a room available in a 6-bedroom house, walking distance from town/campus. It'll be available mid-august (most likely August 13th), it's $580/month (which includes utilities, and I'll also need a $500 security deposit) and will come fully furnished as well. Technically I'm on the lease, but I'm looking for a subletter for my room for the year. I have pictures of the room/common areas if you want to email me! rachspinner@gmail.com :)

YHPB

Hi!

In case you were interested in participating in a house share in Pine Bush...

I run a house share of young adults (I'm Katherine, 28, graduate student), the house is both male and female, seeking same  to share a quiet, clean 5br/2ba house. Depending on when you move in, you'd be living with: Rosa (26, yoga instructor), Keith (26, motivational speaker), Kayla (22, goat farm assistant, student), and Seyed (32, network engineer).

1 bedroom is available July 15:
Room #2 - @ $625/mo. Largest bedroom in the house.
This room optionally includes: dresser

1 bedroom is available August 15:
Room #4 - @ $575/mo.
This room optionally includes: Bed, nightstand, dresser, small bookshelf, entertainment center.

-All- utilities are included (high speed wireless internet, cable, electric, heat, garbage, plowing, water, and lawn care). Living room and den both have a/c. The house has off-street parking, living room w/ large tv, den (we just turned this into a movie room with a projector!), eat-in kitchen, and a large yard with a barbecue pit.

Our home is exactly one mile away from the heart of Pine Bush which includes:
-essentials (laundry, post office, bank, grocery, gas station, dentist, doctor, eye care)
-luxuries (gyms, salons, art galleries, bar)
-fast food (Dunkin' Donuts, McDonalds, Subway)
-misc. shops (thrift, hardware, antiques, dollar store, Rite Aid, farmer's market)
-restaurants (Italian, Chinese, Japanese+Korean, Spanish, Vegan, cafes, bagels)

No pets. No smoking indoors. No children. We keep a clean and tidy, but altogether relaxed home.

We are LGBT friendly.

Images are available at the craigslist posting:
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/roo/5087152417.html

Distances:
Middletown is 20 minutes away, which has the Crystal Run Mall, and NJ Transit.
Beacon train station is 30 minutes away.
SUNY New Paltz is 20 minutes away.
OCCC is 20 minutes away.

Hope to hear from you!
Katherine