Female grad student looking for room for '15-'16 school year

Started by joanne11, May 04, 2015, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joanne11

Hi everyone! I'm going to be a second-year grad student next year and I'm looking for a room in New Paltz. Here's what I'm looking for:

-Rent up to $525 including utilities
-10 or 12 month lease (or a month-to-month lease) starting in August
-Off-street parking
-Furnished at least with a bed
-NOT a party house
-Would be great if it was walking distance from campus
-Would prefer to live with females

I'm a non-smoker and I'm clean, responsible, and mature. I'm hoping to find a quiet place where I can get schoolwork done.

Email me at rosenthal.joanne@gmail.com if you're interested!

charles47

Hi, I have an upstairs in my home which has two bedrooms and a bath. Private entrance. Private driveway. All utilities including heat, hot water, electric, Wi-Fi. The kitchen is just a fridge, microwave, rudimentary deal. Single resident only. Must be quiet. Landlord is accommodating and lives downstairs with l husband and small dog. Rent  is $550.  Leafy neighborhood. No partying. Furnished nicely. Very clean. August 1 residency. Call 845-255-8233 and ask for Sue or Steve.

Newpaltzhouse

Rooms for rent (Available for immediate move-in for Summer session or starting in Fall or both) in a clean, friendly, student house 1.5 miles from SUNY New Paltz (You'll need a car). $500/mo, month-to-month lease, ALL utilities included, house has wireless internet, coin operated washer and dryer, local phone service, basic cable in every room, family room with tv/dvd/Netflix(!), central air conditioning, & weekly professional cleaning of baths/kitchen/common areas. Plenty of parking, big backyard, easy going housemates. A nice, quiet place to live and study - not a party house. No Pets. Text or Call 845 234 5755.