Polite Female Looking for Pet-Friendly Place

Started by n02682942, April 29, 2015, 09:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n02682942

Hello everyone!

I'm a transfer student coming to SUNY New Paltz this fall, and I'm apparently a little behind on the apartment search!
A little about me: I attended NP about 2 years ago, so I'm familiar with the place. I've recently been going to school near my home on Long Island. I'm kindof quiet but not socially inept, I can get along with pretty much anyone.

-I'm looking for a place no more than maybe 1.5 miles from campus, since I'll be walking/biking to class
-Pet friendly! I have 1 or 2 10 gallon fish tanks and a hedgehog I'll be bringing up, and later into the fall semester I'd like to bring up my older, small, well-behaved dog (I'm in the animal business, I promise she's great)
-Would prefer a place under $700
-Looking to rent for the fall/spring semester, maybe longer

Thank you in advance, looking forward to hearing from some of you!!

jslat19

Hi, my name is Jarred, and I am looking for a place also.  I'm generally quiet, very easy to get along with and I love animals!  I wanted to know if you are interested in possibly finding a 2 br apartment close to campus.  You can email me at N02441120@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu ifyou're interested.

rbirn74

Hey I'm a graduate student here and I currently live in a three bedroom apartment right on main street in the village of new paltz that is pet friendly. I'm currently trying to fill one of the bedrooms.  If you'd be interested in talking further or taking a look at it please email me. N01786795@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu