Looking for a sublet June 1 through end of August

Started by Elisabeth, April 24, 2015, 01:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elisabeth

Hi cool New Paltz folks. I'm a graduating senior looking for a new home base to work in New Paltz for the summer. I need to rent from June through August. I'm friendly, pretty clean, and down to have some fun. I'll rent with either girls or guys. I play a couple instruments but nothing too loud. Need to find somewhere as soon as possible. Please let me know.  text: 8456160108. or e-mail me at lareaue1@hawkmail.newpatz.edu Thanks!!

Newpaltzhouse

Hey Elizabeth, I have a room up for grabs at my house for a summer rental. I would just need the room empty by about Aug 20th, or a day or two before whenever the fall semester begins so the new person could move in.

Here is the ad I just posted to give you an idea of the place:

Room for rent (Available mid May for immediate move-in) in a clean, friendly, student house 1.5 miles from SUNY New Paltz (You'll need a car). $500/mo, month-to-month lease, ALL utilities included, house has wireless internet, coin operated washer and dryer, local phone service, basic cable in every room, family room with tv/dvd/Netflix(!), central air conditioning, & weekly professional cleaning of baths/kitchen/common areas. Plenty of parking, big backyard, easy going housemates. A nice, quiet place to live and study - not a party house. No Pets. Call/text 845 234 5755.

alaynawageman10

Hello! My name is Alayna Wageman! I saw you were looking for a room, not sure if you need one still because I am looking for a sublet for the
summer!

The house is on 10 Orchard Lane which is about a 5 minute walk to SUNY
New Paltz campus.  You would have your own room on the first floor. If
you want I am completely comfortable leaving my twin bed, drawers,
desk, and mini fridge for you to use. There is also a closet. The
girls are great and are extremely easy going. Currently 7 girls live
in the house, however, only 3-4 will be staying the summer. I play on
the New Paltz Field Hockey team so most of my housemates are on the
team or on Volleyball. The girls keep the house well cleaned and we
have a huge family room with a lot of sitting areas. Regarding our
neighbors, we have never had a problem. There is a great
front and backyard that has been used for hanging out. If anyone smokes it's done outside.

The rent is $650 a month (and does not include electric and cable,
cable(which includes WIFI) is 14$/per month and electric is paid every
two months and comes to about 35$)

I am looking for a sublet from June 01 2015 to August 01 2015. If you need to stay more days in August we can discuss these details. I am
currently abroad so the best way to contact me in through email
(N02692084@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu) or Facebook! If you have anymore
questions don't hesitate to ask!

Best,

Helper

jdilello7

Looking for someone to sublet largest bedroom in a 5 bedroom apartment. Apartment located on Church St, short walk from town, ample off street parking, deck, front porch, and backyard accessible. Apartment has 1/2 bath & full bath, washer & dryer, living room & eat in kitchen. Almost all other tenants will be out of the apartment for the summer. Email jdilello7@gmail.com for details! Looking for someone for June, July, & August!  :) :)

r_squared

Hi there! are you still look for a place to live?
i have just the place, its right across the street from campus
its just $550 with all utilities included except heat and electricity (price can be negotiated)
i can give you more deals about the house, just email me at n02676264@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

chavezc1

Hey! Any luck with the sublease?
If not, I have a room available for the summer. Here are all the details:

-Beautiful, spacious room in 6 bedroom house
-$550 a month
-Includes all utilities, washer and dryer (not coin operated) and AC
-Directly across from Old Main (located on Plattekill)
-2-3 minute walk from town
-Spacious, clean bathroom and kitchen
-Fully furnished
-Available starting June -August

If interested or have any other questions, email me at: chavezc1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.