SUPER CLEAN BEAUTIFUL PLACE WOOD FLOORS FURNISHED UPDATED WALK TO CAMPUS WITH WI

Started by shineju, April 22, 2015, 11:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shineju

SUPER CLEAN BEAUTIFUL PLACE WOOD FLOORS FURNISHED UPDATED WALK TO CAMPUS WITH WIFI AND UTILITIES

One beautiful room available for rent July 1st, 2015 located in walking distance to SUNY New Paltz campus. $750 per month. Furnished, peaceful, and one of the nicest places in New Paltz with dimming fancy wall lighting fixtures, new solid pine doors and blinds, renovated new bathroom, wood floors, new kitchen floor, etc. Shoes are always taken off before coming in. Fast WiFi, electric, heat, water, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, and snow removal are included utilities along with the separate laundry room and bike storage next door. Free New Paltz loop bus for students which stops in front of the property as well. Mohonk Mountain is visible from your bedroom and kitchen windows. We have a very nice male international student staying with us. The other larger room will be available July 1st. If you are an international student, I can help with learning English language and adjusting into the American culture. I used to be an international student so I understand the challenges associated with coming into a new country. Community center, My Market - food store, and Town Hall are right next door. If you are seriously interested, please feel free to call me at 516-806-8764 or email me at shineju@newpaltz.edu
Thank you for reading my add and I wish you well. Pictures are available upon request.