3 Roommates needed for nice, spacious apartment next semester!

Started by jfandl, April 15, 2015, 02:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jfandl

I'm Jamie, a sophomore student at New Paltz. I'm currently living in a nice four bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rt. 208. It's about a 1-2 minute car ride to campus & Main St., and about a 15-20 minute walk to most classrooms & to Main St. A car is somewhat recommended, but I don't have one and I am fine with walking. You can borrow my bike, too, since I'll probably never use it.

The apartment has a big back yard, huge deck out back, and a good sized kitchen & common area. All four bedrooms are good sizes, too, and their rent goes as follows: the smallest bedroom (which is still bigger than most in New Paltz) goes for $475.
The next bedroom up goes for $525, and the largest bedroom goes for $575. There is another large room with it's own bathroom that goes for $625. These prices do not include utilities, which are typically about an extra $35- $75 each month depending on the heat.

I'm a female, but I don't really care if you're a group of guys or girls, I'd just like to be able to stay here 'cause it's a really nice place. Also, I'm currently living in the smallest bedroom that goes for $475 but I'd be willing to switch if you'd prefer the cheapest rent.

You can get in touch with me here: jamiefandl@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to arrange something.
Thanks!

amartinez0439

Hey Jamie, I'm transferring into New Paltz for the fall going to be a junior, Im interested