Renting rooms. All spacious. New.

Started by rent8, April 12, 2015, 11:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rent8

Hi there.

Location in village of New Paltz.

Have 3 rooms available.  You can move in anywhere between June till end of August. 

Must rent fall and spring.  The summer is optional if you want that is fine.

Layout of rooms.

Bedroom one is a Master bedroom huge room with huge walk in closet and private full bathroom.  Has lighting with large windows

Bedroom 2 & 3 are large as well same size but share one full size bathroom.  Plenty of window lighting.

Everything is maintained and can be furnished if needed.

Rent for master bedroom is $630
Rent for the other rooms is $530

Included is cable and internet with private parking plus heat.

Only electric is not provided and split evenly every 2 months.

The house is 5 years old so everything is in great condition and modern. 

No pets or smoking. 

Hima05022

Hi, i am an international graduate student. I will be pursuing my MBA at SUNY. I am looking for a place to live starting mid august. it would be great if you could let me know more details about the place and provide me with an email id or a cell phone number where i can contact you. my email id is hima.chaudhary@gmail.com

Kjuan2

Hi, my name is Kristine and I'm interested in renting a room. I'm a graduate student and am hoping to move in by August. Please contact me through email at juank1@hawmail.newpaltz.edu or call/text at (732) 589-6703.

Hima05022

hi, i am really look forward to hear from you,  it would be great if you could call me 011-91-8054400650 or email me hima.chaudhary@gmail.com.

perrye1

Hi, I'm Erin and have 2 other people that would be interested. We are sophomores and will be juniors. Please call me at 8608994664. Thank you.

Jsflowers

Hello Sir,

My name is Joseph. I am 22 years old, an Art History major at SUNY; for work, I do cabinetry and fabrications. I work in New Paltz, and start work again in the next two weeks. I am looking for a new place to reside.

Please & Thank you for the consideration,
Sincerely,
JS

cell:516-712-7459
email: sanfilij1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

Sandy2162

Good morning.  My friend and I are looking for two rooms and your home sounds perfect for our needs.  We are clean, quiet and responsible. Please email me at amber494@aol.com if you still have rooms available.  Thank you.

suz819

Hello, my name is Suzanne and I'm a transfer student starting SUNY New Paltz this fall semester. I am very interested in renting the master bedroom in this apartment. I am very clean and organized, and I am also respectful of other people's belongings. PLEASE get back to me because this apartment would be perfect for me. Thank you!
-Suzanne :)

Text or call 516-650-8392 or email me at candse@farmingdale.edu

trinabeau

I am interested. My name is Trina, I will be a Junior.
Email me at curryt1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu
Thank You.

sofiatroy

Hello, my name is Sofia and I have 2 other people that would be interested in renting all three rooms starting in August. If they are all still available we would love to see them.

I can be reached at sofiatroy616@gmail.com.

Thank you!