Looking for a grad student roommate?

Started by mer0908, April 11, 2015, 11:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mer0908

Hi Everyone,

I'm starting a graduate proram in speech-language pathology this coming fall and would like to live in town. I went to New Paltz for undergrad, so I know the area well. I'm looking for a room/roommates to live with. August 15th would be preferable, but August 1st or September 1st will work as well.

About me: I'm a 30 year old queer female. I like rock climbing, cooking and gardening. I think I'm going to be pretty swamped with school work, but I enjoy relaxing during the weekends. I am clean and and respectful. I'd prefer to live in a house, and am used to shared spaces (currently live in a 3-bedroom with 4 people in Brooklyn). I'm ok living with friendly dogs. I don't have any pets.

I know it's early, but if you're interested, let's chat! I'd also consider looking for a place with folks, so feel free to contact me about that too.

Helper

I have rooms for rent but you need a car house is located 2 miles 3 minutes driving distance from campus

contact me at rentando2@gmail.com

Newpaltzhouse

Hi! I have a room for rent (Available mid May for immediate move-in) in a clean, friendly, student house 1.5 miles from SUNY New Paltz (You'll need a car). $500/mo, month-to-month lease, ALL utilities included, house has wireless internet, coin operated washer and dryer, local phone service, basic cable in every room, family room with tv/dvd/Netflix(!), central air conditioning, & weekly professional cleaning of baths/kitchen/common areas. Plenty of parking, big backyard, easy going housemates. A nice, quiet place to live and study - not a party house. No Pets. Call 845 234 5755.

lawrencs1