Grad Student Looking for Roommate. Windsor Courts. $600/month. August 1

Started by alibie528, April 09, 2015, 04:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alibie528

I am a female graduate student looking for someone to move into the other room in my two bedroom apartment. Currently for the next semester, I have a year lease starting August 1st. Rent costs $600/month and utilities are included. However, we do pay for electric and wifi. I cover wifi and my roomie currently covers electric. And both are only an extra $60 or so. The apartment is beautiful, a 5 minute walk to campus, utilities included, theres a full kitchen, little living room and theres always parking. The apartment also allows all pets except dogs. Email me if you have any questions or are interested  :)

Hima05022

Hi,i am highly interested. I am an international student and m looking for a place to live. I will be a graduate student and i will be pursuing my MBA at SUNY. My email id is hima.chaudhary@gmail.com. It would be nice if you could provide me with your email id and cell phone number.

annanorum

Hi!

I'm interested! I'm transferring from CUNY Hunter to SUNY New Paltz this fall. If you have not yet found a roommate for next semester, please let me know. I am an undergrad, but I'm 26 (and female).
I'm a neat and respectful roommate, and can provide the e-mail address and/or phone number of my last roommate who will confirm this, should you be interested.

My e-mail address is annanorumgross@gmail.com.

:D