4 BDRM Cottage Style Main Street of New Paltz House for rent $620 .2015/2016

Started by ksturgis, March 30, 2015, 10:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksturgis

$620-$650 4 Bedroom Cottage-Style Village Home (New Paltz) Price is slightly negotiable
A four bedroom house for rent right in the village of New Paltz. Walking distance to the college, but has off street parking. Looking for 4 more serious students or professionals. This is a house you can actually bring your parents to see as an alternative to dorm living.

We are looking for 4 respectful, clean, responsible students, looking for housing. We live locally and are completely available for all potential problems that arise. Photos are from when we lived in the house and is being rented unfurnished.

The house has all hardwood floors, jacuzzi bathtub, washer/dryer, dishwasher, each bedroom has it's own lock and cable TV hook up, a large living room with skylights, big deck and yard, off street parking, on Main Street, and a very short walk to campus.

Non smoking

n02728323

Hi, I am also extremely interested in this house. I am available to come check it out either tomorrow or wednesday morning. Please email me at beckerj2@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu Thank you! :)

AJDISTEL

I am extremely interested in this house and I have a group of four including myself looking for living arrangements in June. Contact me at anthonydistelhurst@gmail.com

Crummr1

Hi, I have a group of four who who are interested in this house, please contact me at crummr1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu