GROUP OF 3 NEEDED TO FILL 4 BEDROOM

Started by n02351205, March 22, 2015, 07:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n02351205

Hey, if you have a couple friends and are looking for a place to live, I have found an AMAZING house.  The area of new paltz it's located in is lent drive off of henry dubois.
This house is beautiful, huge modern stainless steel kitchen.. all appliances provided, along with dining room table, workout room equipment, and some bedroom furnishings.. huge living room and a finished attic for extra storage.  huge private bedrooms.. seriously they're like twice the size of a dorm room and it's all yours.
there's about 2 acres of land, a massive back porch overlooking a pond, AND a 6 person HOT TUB.
rent is 650 (2,600 for the whole house)

please be animal and 420 friendly
Hit me up if interested!

Costag2

Hey im a junior looking to move in starting August. I love animals and am 420 friendly so no problems there. The place sounds awesome, i just hope it doesn't matter that i don't have a group of 3 and that i do not have a car. In case it matters Im male though i hope that's not important, if you'd like to contact me. My email is costag2@hawkmail.edu

Bloop

Whats up man, my name is connor and i think i have a group of three that could fill your house, im just waiting to find out if this transfer kid got in or not, send me an email with more details if you could and ill let you know if i have this full party or not, thanks my email is cbow72@gmail.com