2 Bedroom apartment available for rent in July

Started by eschultz1623, March 09, 2015, 09:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eschultz1623

Beautiful 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment on Henry W. Dubois drive.  Walking distance from Main St. Apartment is on the second floor with a balcony with space for chairs and a grill.  Extremely quiet complex and perfect for students. 

Rent is $675/person, utilities not included. 

Photos are available for those interested!

lorennax0

Hi my name is Lorenna. A friend and I would be extremely interested in the apartment. If you could contact me we would like more information and pictures as well. My email is lorennax0@icloud.com, thank you.

filippoa1

hi my name is annie, me and my friend are looking for a place! if you could send me some pictures and maybe set up a time to look at the place that would be great! my email is filippoa1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu
thanks!

dfrancavilla

Hello My name is Daniel, a friend and I are looking for an apartment and this seems like a very good option. If it's still available could you please contact me at dfranc2013@gmail.com? thanks in advance

alvina7494@gmail.com

Hi my name is Alvina. I'm very interested in this place. Please email me at alvina7494@gmail.com

Fdecicco

Hi my name is Francesca. My roommate and I are very interested, could you please email me at frankiegd25@aol.com? Thank you!