Responsible guy looking for somewhere to live in NP

Started by andell, March 04, 2015, 04:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andell

Hey I'm Andy and I'm looking to get in on a house with some people because I've heard its cheaper. Can start anytime after finals. I'm a junior and I'm clean and responsible. Pretty laid back guy and I have a full time job so I stay pretty busy. Any help is much appreciated.

n0263245

Hey my name is Leah, I am looking for a third person for a three bedroom apartment. We have a few people who are interested but we kind of would rather live with a guy than a girl haha. Are you still searching for a place?

jessicacaruana

I am looking for someone to take my room for the summer time if you are interested!

andell

alvina7494@gmail.com

Hey, I have one bedroom available in a 3 bedroom apartment on tricor ave. It's 670 a month including utilities, lease starts in June, and its a 2 minute walk to campus and town. Email me at alvina7494@gmail.com if you're interested!

apolitoz01

Hey my name is Zak and my roomate is moving out so Im looking for a new one. The house in on 32 prospect street and is a 2 min walk into town and 8 min walk to the edge of campus. Its just a two bedroom and rent is $600 each  with heat, hot water, and cable included.  Wifi and electric bills would be on us.  Text me at 845-430-5331 for more questions!!

ALopez12561

Hi I saw your ad on the NP Housing Bulletin board.
I have rooms available in  a 3 bedroom and a 4 bedroom apt. 1 block from campus.
Coin operated laundry on site
No pets
Lease starts June 1st  it's a 1 yr lease
Rent includes all utilities except phone, internet and cable.
If you want more  info or want to see the places call me.

Angela
845-419-3767
www.NewPaltzRentals.com