$575. furnished room in house 1 mile from campus includes utilities

Started by Dogwhisperer8, March 04, 2015, 01:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogwhisperer8

Furnished room (spanking clean full size mattress w/boxspring, dresser, shelves, mirrors, large glass night table with lamp) & large closet available now for $575 including heat, electric.  Room has separate phone line, you'd need to call the phone company to establish your own number (extra). 2 baths in house, share kitchen, living room & dining room with 2 adults.  Large 1 acre backyard nice for summer parties or get-togethers. House is next to Rail Trail for exercise and also leads to SUNY.  You can bike to school, but you'd need a car for grocery shopping and Laundromat.  Lawn care & garbage removal included. House cleaning included as well.

I have a MA in English and & taught freshman writing at Marist college - so, the bonus for you if you're interested is that I'll review any papers you write for free. I'm perfectly happy being helpful.  Consider it free tutoring f you like.

There is a large dog on the premises, so you'd need to be an animal lover.  Sorry, no additional pets.

There is a new bus stop across the street, but I don't know when it will begin service.  It will be local.

Email if interested.
All the best!