Large bedroom available for rent ASAP in Rosendale, NY!!! $550mo.

Started by jschmidt1880, January 30, 2015, 08:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jschmidt1880

Looking to find a roommate for the large bedroom of a Duplex House. I live on the second floor of a two level house. It consists of two bedrooms, a living room, dining area, 1 bathroom and a kitchen. I live in the smaller bedroom and have been here for 5+ years. Great landlord who lives offsite.  Quiet location minutes from the rail trail and Main street, Rosendale. Great neighborhood, spacious yard, 10 minutes from New Paltz, NY and Kingston, NY. Roommate needs to be willing to live with 2 cats and a small dog, all very friendly. Serious inquiries only. No washer/dryer but there is a laundry mat five minutes from the house. We are responsible for the following utilities which we will split 5050: Water, Electric and Heat. Garbage removal and cable/internet are included. Hoping for a long term renter but that can be discussed.  Please contact jschmidt1880@aol.com if interested.

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/roo/4822289104.html.

shiri

Hi,

If this a month to month rental, please let me know via text 845.434.4709.  We need one pet-friendly room for the months of May through July.

Thanks,
Shiri