Pet friendly housing 15 minutes from Campus!

Started by MGendler, January 04, 2015, 10:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MGendler

Two rooms available in our beautiful 3-bedroom 2-bath contemporary house. Either a room for $450+ utilities, can even be furnished, or take the master suite with private bath for $650 + utilities.
(A small amount of reduced rent could be worked out for a work-exchange situation).

We have a very private acre of land on a back road that is about 15-minutes to Kingston or New Paltz. The house is well insulated and stays warm with individual heaters in every room and a wood-stove that keeps the house toasty. The house has lots of nice light, some vaulted ceilings. There are great hiking trails nearby - the Burroughs Preserve, Black Creek, Shaupeneak Park.

Month-to-Month - Short term or long term!

Us:
We are two hard-working 20-somethings in transition between houses. Two cats, a medium sized dog who is very dog friendly and comical, goats, chickens (yay fresh eggs!) We are musical, enjoy books, comics, movies, games, hiking, biking, etc. We don't smoke or drink.

You:
Non-smoker, animal lover, reliable, relaxed, ready to have fun. Your animal friends are welcome too!

Images available on craigslist ad: http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/roo/4802974091.html

shiri

Hi! 

This may be a perfect situation for all of us and our pets!  My name is Shiri and I am interested in renting the smaller room on a monthly basis.  You can call or text me at 845-434-4709. 

Shiri