Looking for a single bedroom in a house

Started by laurenksmithh, November 12, 2014, 11:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laurenksmithh

Hi, my name is Lauren and I'm a 21 year old female transfer student who will be attending New Paltz as a junior this upcoming Spring semester. I am looking for a single room in a house, with at least 2 other people. I am transferring from California and won't know too many people in the area, so I would prefer living with people who are friendly and outgoing. I am clean, respectful, reliable, and easy to get along with.  Additionally, I won't have a car this semester, so a close proximity to the campus would be ideal. I am open to pets, and don't smoke.

Please e-mail me (laurenksmithh@gmail.com) or respond directly to this post :)

n02579608

Hi!  We're going to be seniors and we are looking for someone to fill a room in our 3 bedroom about 8 minutes (walking) from campus, email me at n02579608@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu if you would like to know more information!

melissaeberle

we have a room available in a house within walking distance to campus max ten mins, rent is 500 dollars a month plus utilities. Its an all girl house with 5 girls already living there.  Email me for more details.  melissa_eberle@yahoo.com