Sublet for Room in New Paltz - Extremely Close to Campus

Started by starlesskc, December 02, 2014, 07:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starlesskc

Hello I'm looking for someone to sublet my room for the months January through to May. It's located on main street and is a room in a four person apartment located in the back of the Russo's Deli building at 164 Main St. It's less than a five minute walk to campus and is also in the village itself.

The apartment has a kitchen, 1 bathroom with a washer and dryer (not coin operated). The room itself was not furnished but I'll be leaving my twin-sized bed, desk, and desk chair in the room free of charge. The room is medium-sized with a window and some closet space. The other three tenants are some of my friends and they're good, considerate people.

The rent is 525 per month and utilities are split among the tenants. Wifi was not included but we've set up our own router and split the cost per month which comes out very cheap. My roommates have added furnishing to the kitchen area and also have brought cooking utensils and dishware. The kitchen is extremely large and doubles as a living room.

I'm trying to sublet because I won't be in New Paltz for the spring. Please email me if you're interested or have any questions.