Sublet in New Paltz

Started by juliababis8, November 10, 2014, 03:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juliababis8

I am looking for someone to sublet my apartment from January to the end of May. It is a very nice place on Church Street, complete with a dishwasher, two bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, and three bedrooms. I currently live with two roommates, and would be looking for someone to sublet my room. My roommates are my close friends: very nice, considerate, and interesting. I am moving out because I am graduating early, and will be seeking jobs in New York City.

The room is a nice size, and has two windows and a closet. The rent is $650 per month, and this includes utilities like internet, heat, and propane. The only thing I pay for is electricity and water. There are washing machines in the building, but you do have to pay quarters for them to work. The apartment is a 15 minute walk from campus, and is very close to town. It is a new-looking place, and the landlord is very nice and accommodating.

Please email or call if you are interested.

max.shlansky

Still available? If so would you mind maybe sending me some pictures and an address? My email is max.shlansky@gmail.com
Thanks