Looking for a place for the spring academic semester

Started by wrose, September 28, 2014, 11:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrose

As the title states, I am looking for a one-semester room, pets are fine, but not smoking. My price range is very flexible, and proximity to campus is a top priority. I will be undergoing a very rigorous academic semester, so it has to be a fairly quiet/relaxed home/area (even on Friday/Saturday nights). Respond with contact information if you are interested in moving things forward.

marchikat

Im currently a student at the college and I will be graduating come December. I'm looking to sublet my room for the Spring 2015 semester since I will be moving. You would be able to move in by the first of January.

This house is in a prime location with easy access to campus, parking on site and all of the amenities you may need as a college student.

I am currently live in a large and spacious 4-bedroom house right across the street from campus. It is fully equipped with a full kitchen, washer and dryer, electric, heat, and water, which is included in with the rent. You would only have to pay a small amount for cable and Internet, which we split amongst each other. There is also off street parking if you drive.

The large living room is already semi-furnished. There is a sunroom in the kitchen area as well.

The bedroom I am subletting is a very comfortable sized room. My room fits a twin bed, dresser, desk and chair, two smaller book cases, record player and stereo, and there is still plenty of room to move around!

Rent is $725 a month and it is well worth the comfortability you will be experiencing in this house.

Please feel free to contact me by email for more information or photos.

N02175890@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

n02239926

Hi,

I am graduating in December and will have an available room from January 1st-July 31st. It's at Paltz Commons so just one block from campus and about a 2 minute walk to town.

Feel free to email or message me for further details!

n02239926@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

kmahoney3

Hey!

I am subletting my room in my house for spring semester starting January 1st.
It's located on S. Chestnut street, very close to campus and town.
It's a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with 4 other neat, respectable, female housemates.
585/month.
Desk, twin bed, closet and dresser all provided in the room.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions!
I'm looking to sign someone as soon as possible!

Npstudent15

Hi!

I am looking for someone to sublet my room for the Spring 2015 Semester (January to June). It is quite a large room and it is very close to both campus and town. 5min walk to both. Very clean, spacious, quiet house with friendly, considerate housemates and great landlord. Your housemates would all be students, four females and one male. I would be happy to provide you more information. You can email me at tbutler@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu if you are interested.

Best,

Tara

janette

Hi,
How about this:  1 room available in all-female remodeled Victorian house, fully furnished, free washer and dryer 1-1/2 blocks to campus, all-season sunroom, front and back porches, large yard, 2 large and modern bathrooms--one upstairs and one downstairs,  no smoking, no pets, share w/four other mature and serious students.
Please call (858) 509-0030 or (845) 633-9616 for more info. or a tour of the house.  Please call after 12 noon and leave a clear message.
Jan

hayleyjenae

hello! I am subletting my room for spring semester: $675 a month plus electric and wifi on north front street. I share it with two other girls on the first floor, there is a separate apartment upstairs. It's nice and spacious, kitchen, living space, bathroom and washer and dryer in the front room. Everyone is very nice and relaxed!! You can email me at hayleyjennae@gmail.com if you're interested!

charles47

Hi, my name is Sue and we have an upstairs room with bath for one person which is $600 including all utilities, heat, electric and Wi-Fi.  It is available January 1. We are a quiet but tolerant retired couple who have a small dog downstairs. Must be quiet, neat and pay the rent on the 1st. My phone number is 845-255-8233. Call or leave message.

shineju

Our place is extremely quiet, super clean, walking distance to the campus and everything else in the village. If you want to get straight As and be in a peaceful and beautiful environment, this is the right place. I have turned students down that wanted a party house. It is very quiet all week long. Nice spacious bedroom with organic double size mattress and other furniture, new bathroom, many upgrades, lights by your bed too, fan, etc. If you are interested, please call me at 516-806-8764 to schedule an appointment to see it and leave a deposit if you choose it. Thank you.

shineju

VERY NICE, CLEAN, FURNISHED ROOM AVAILABLE JANUARY 1ST WALKING TO SUNY NEW PALTZ

I will have a wonderful room available located which is located in walking distance to SUNY New Paltz campus at 136 North Chestnut Street. It is in smoke and pet free environment and quiet. Furnished, peaceful, and one of the nicest places in New Paltz (as stated by previous students) with dimming fancy wall lighting fixtures, bright fresh paint, new pine doors and blinds, new bathroom, wood floors, etc. Strong WiFi, electric, heat, water, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, and snow removal are included along with the separate laundry room and bike storage. You are welcome to borrow my bike if you don't have one. Free for students New Paltz loop bus stops in front of the property as well. Mohonk Mountain is visible from some windows. HGTV like bathroom just renovated and additional nice renovations have been done. Community center, My Market, and Town Hall are right next door. Rent per month is $650. Right now there is a student 22 years of age and he will be graduating in December and leaving. If you are seriously interested, please feel free to contact me by calling 516-806-8764 or email me at shineju@newpaltz.edu
Thank you for reading my add and I wish you well. - Julie

Paltzed

I have a house 1 block from campus.  Quiet roomates who are considerate of each other.  It is a 4 bedroom house and 2 of the bedrooms upstairs are going to be open due to graduation.  Please feel free to give me a call at 845-527-6539 or email at burke7195@aol.com for more information