Seeking room in apt/house Spring 2015 semester

Started by JoeDunseith, October 09, 2014, 12:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeDunseith

Hi,

I am looking for a place to live in the Spring. I just graduated SUNY New Paltz so I am currently not a student. In June I'll be deployed by Peace Corps, so the Spring semester time frame is perfect for me. Very basically, I'm an honest, trustworthy person trying to find a way to live and work in the town I love before going on a big, long overseas adventure in the developing world. I'm friendly but non-intrusive, and clean.

$600/mo or less is the ballpark I'm trying to work with. Obviously utilities figure into everything. Location isn't too crucial for me, but I do need to be somewhat close to town.

Hope to speak with you soon,
Joe

charles47

Dear Joe, I have an upstairs room with bath, microwave and fridge, completely furnished with Wi-Fi for $600 including heat and hot water and electric. It is within walking distance of the college. A $600 security deposit is required. Must be quiet and clean. Landlord lives downstairs. Available January 1. No lease. Call Sue or Steve 845-255-8233.

Npstudent15

Hi,

I am a student living off campus and need someone to sublet my room for the spring 2015 semester (January to June). It is quite a large room and it is very close to both campus and town. Your housemates would be all students, four females and one male. I believe it would be around your price range. I would be happy to provide you more information. You can email me at tbutler@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu if you are interested.

Best,

Tara

shineju

I have a room available which located in walking distance to SUNY New Paltz campus at 136 North Chestnut Street. Furnished, peaceful, and one of the nicest places in New Paltz (as stated by previous students) with dimming fancy wall lighting fixtures, bright fresh paint, new pine doors and blinds, new bathroom, wood floors, etc. WiFi, electric, heat, water, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, and snow removal are included along with the separate laundry room and bike storage. You are welcome to borrow my bike if you don't have one. Free for students New Paltz loop bus stops in front of the property as well. Mohonk Mountain is visible from some windows. HGTV like bathroom just renovated and additional nice renovations have been done. Community center, My Market, and Town Hall are right next door. Rent per month is $650 for one person but I can reduce it to $600. If you are seriously interested, please feel free to contact me by calling 516-806-8764 or email me at shineju@newpaltz.edu
Thank you for reading my add and I wish you well. - Julie

sshameemz

My name is Sara and I am currently a junior here at New Paltz. I am on the search for someone to sublet my room. It's $625 per month plus utilities (which are water, electric, propane, and wifi). Heating and garbage removal are included. The house is a 15 minute walk from campus, 10 minutes if you ride a bike. I live with three other girls as well and they're really amazing people. If you're interested, let me know! I can send you pictures of the house or we can set up a time for you to come visit.

Best,
Sara

zabalas1

Hi Joe!

I have a room that'll be available as soon as December. The lease ends in July. $550/month for rent, not including heat which is split up between the other 3 tenants, all male. It's a 2 minute drive from campus or an 8 minute walk. 1 bedroom in a 4 bedroom house. The room has two small closets and I'm willing to leave full mattress and box spring if you needed one since it was just an extra I had laying around. The house has a full kitchen, living room, one bathroom, washer/dryer, basement, driveway(that you wont need to shovel in the winter) and an extremely spacious backyard.

If interested, you can just reply here or you can call me at 845-671-0986

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Sam

LuckyCrowbar

Hey Joe. I got a room that is $625 a month plus a month's security deposit. 3 housemates (male). It's part of a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 2 showers, free washer/dryer and parking. $500 for the semester's utilities, electric and cable/internet are divided up by usage. It's 7 minutes walk to campus, and 2 minutes walk to the bars. Right across from the Salvation Army. The setup is pretty good, and the housemates are all really good people. (203)671-3890 if interested.

Helper

are u still looking for a place I have a room everything included 4 minutes driving from campus (need a car) nice 2 acres property .Feel free to contact me for more details  8455901342

jacksonsativa

I'm subletting a room for 550 only 2 minutes from campus by foot on water st. email me at sativacult@gmail.com for more info.