SPRING 2015 Sublet (across from campus)

Started by marchikat, October 03, 2014, 12:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marchikat

Im currently a student at the college and I will be graduating come December. I'm looking to sublet my room for the Spring 2015 semester since I will be moving. You would be able to move in by the first of January.

This house is in a prime location with easy access to campus, parking on site and all of the amenities you may need as a college student.

I am currently live in a large and spacious 4-bedroom house right across the street from campus. It is fully equipped with a full kitchen, washer and dryer, electric, heat, and water, which is included in with the rent. You would only have to pay a small amount for cable and Internet, which we split amongst each other. There is also off street parking if you drive.

The large living room is already semi-furnished. There is a sunroom in the kitchen area as well.

The bedroom I am subletting is a very comfortable sized room. My room fits a twin bed, dresser, desk and chair, two smaller book cases, record player and stereo, and there is still plenty of room to move around!

Rent is $725 a month and it is well worth the comfortability you will be experiencing in this house.

Please feel free to contact me by email for more information or photos.

N02175890@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu