Large bedroom available for rent ASAP in Rosendale, NY!!! $550mo.

Started by jschmidt1880, September 13, 2014, 08:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jschmidt1880

Looking to find a roommate for the large bedroom of a Duplex House. I live on the second floor of a two level house. It consists of two bedrooms, a living room, dining area, 1 bathroom and a kitchen. I live in the smaller bedroom and have been here for 5+ years. Great landlord who lives offsite, rents the downstairs to out-of-towners usually on weekends only. Quiet location minutes from the rail trail and Main street, Rosendale. Great neighborhood, spacious yard, 10 minutes from New Paltz, NY and Kingston, NY. Roommate needs to be willing to live with 2 cats and a small dog, all very laid back. Serious inquiries only. No washer/dryer but there is a laundry mat five minutes from the house. We are responsible for the following utilities: Water, Electric and Heat. Garbage removal and cable/internet are included. Hoping for a long term renter but this can be discussed.

seamensa1

Hello

could you call me regarding the rental?

thanks

Carolyn
845 430 5086

NoamGL

Hi,
I would be interested in seeing your room if it is still available. you can call me at 845-702-3566 or email at noamlondy@gmail.com
Thanks