Looking for a single room (close to campus)

Started by designforward, July 09, 2014, 09:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

designforward

Hello,

I am going to be a 4th year student at New Paltz and I am currently looking for a place to live that is not too far away from campus (no more than about 2miles away)

I am looking for a place that has a single room (can be a house/apartment etc.) the place can also be shared with other people such as housemates or a professor etc.

Please post here or send me a PM if you need an extra housemate or have a place that is available and needs to be filled.
If you send me a message please include

Price + Utilities:
Location (road or street is fine):
and any other valuable information

I am a Male, Age 20
I don't smoke and have no pets
I will also have no trouble paying
thank you.

shineju

Available for rent August 1st. Furnished, peaceful, and most nicest place in New Paltz (as stated by previous students) with dimming fancy wall lighting fixtures, bright fresh paint, new pine doors and blinds, new bathroom, walking distance to the SUNY New Paltz campus. Electric, heat, water, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, and snow removal are included along with the laundry room and bike storage. You are welcome to borrow my bike too. Loop bus stops in front of the property as well. Mohonk Mountain is visible from some windows. HGTV like bathroom just renovated and additional nice renovations have been done. Community center, My Market, and Town Hall are right next door. Rent per month - room #1 is $650, room #2 is $750. It will be ready for show in a week. If you are seriously interested, please feel free to contact me by calling 516-806-8764 or email me at shineju@newpaltz.edu
Thank you for reading my add and I wish you well. - Julie
:)

brandon

Hello,

My name is Brandon. My girlfriend and I are looking for a third person to split a 2 bedroom apartment with. Because there are 2 of us, we are willing to take on more than half of the cost. I am looking at an apartment right across the street from campus on Friday. It is 1400 a month but includes everything. We are hoping to split it 800/600. If you are interested, please respond to this post or call/txt 845-596-1524

paltzy

due to a last min cancellation a large room is available now ...asap..in a town house ...with 5-7 min walk ..room is big enough  ..with bathroom inside enough privacy 800usd incl.water/electricity/internet/cable...tenent need to pay  50 usd per person for heat from 01nov to apr 30 ... not asking to pay fr heat for the whole year...personal parking spot available.
..sorry no smoking in house and very sorry no pets.....

...gogreen199@yahoo.com/ 8453993801

JamesMcCarthy

Hey there! Me and my friends (five of us in total) are looking for a sixth roommate to live with us in our brand new house (the house was just built!). Utilities (such as electricity, water, gas, cable, cable TV, trash and recycling, and landscaping) are included in the rent (700), and a refrigerator, stove, and microwave are as well. It's a six bedroom place, so you'll get your own room. We've got two bathrooms, one on each floor. It's about a five minute walk to campus, and a two minute walk into town(2 mohonk). We've also got a driveway with plenty of space for you to park your car if you got one.We are 20 and 21 year old males.  So If your interested or have any questions feel free to get back to me!

shineju

VERY NICE & CLEAN FURNISHED ROOM AVAILABLE JANUARY 1ST or at the end of December WALKING TO SUNY NEW PALTZ

Available room for one to two people located in walking distance to SUNY New Paltz campus at 136 North Chestnut Street. Furnished, peaceful, and one of the nicest places in New Paltz (as stated by previous students) with dimming fancy wall lighting fixtures, bright fresh paint, new pine doors and blinds, new bathroom, wood floors, etc. WiFi, electricity, heat, water, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, and snow removal are included along with the separate laundry room and bike storage. You are welcome to borrow my bike if you don't have one. Free for students New Paltz loop bus stops in front of the property as well. Mohonk Mountain is visible from some windows. HGTV like bathroom just renovated and additional nice renovations have been done. Community center, My Market, and Town Hall are right next door. Rent per month is $650 for one person, if two people want to share the larger room, the rent is $450 each. If you are seriously interested, please feel free to contact me by calling 516-806-8764 or email me at shineju@newpaltz.edu

shineju

VERY NICE, CLEAN, FURNISHED ROOM AVAILABLE JANUARY 1ST WALKING TO SUNY NEW PALTZ

I will have a wonderful room available in January 2015 located which is located in walking distance to SUNY New Paltz campus at 136 North Chestnut Street. It is in smoke and pet free environment and quiet. Furnished, peaceful, and one of the nicest places in New Paltz (as stated by previous students) with dimming fancy wall lighting fixtures, bright fresh paint, new pine doors and blinds, new bathroom, wood floors, etc. WiFi, electric, heat, water, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, and snow removal are included along with the separate laundry room and bike storage. You are welcome to borrow my bike if you don't have one. Free for students New Paltz loop bus stops in front of the property as well. Mohonk Mountain is visible from some windows. HGTV like bathroom just renovated and additional nice renovations have been done. Community center, My Market, and Town Hall are right next door. Rent per month is $650. Right now there is a student 22 years of age and he will be graduating in December and leaving. If you are seriously interested, please feel free to contact me by calling 516-806-8764 or email me at shineju@newpaltz.edu

inboxsharon

530 a month on church street  (two blocks from main st) in a complex
Two floors two baths big living room big dining room small backyard avg sized room with closet
washer and dryer in the house
niceplace and very cheap for what you get trust me
text me for a faster response 3476397779

roomsforrent

Hey there,

For any prospective movers out there in New Paltz, this may be the perfect place for you! (PREFERABLY LADIES ONLY.)
I currently live in a very spacious house right across the street from campus. There are 4 bedrooms in the house, two bathrooms as well as a very large living room. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a sun room attached to it as well as a washer and dryer in the basement with plenty of storage space.

My room is a perfect size and has more than enough space for any furniture you may have. The location is also super convenient and makes it easy to get to campus as well as into town.

Rent is $725/ month including all utilities except cable and internet which will run you about $30 each month.

The house is extremely comfortable and will definitely make your experience in New Paltz as amazing as you are expecting it to be.

Well wishes to everyone. For more information and photos, feel free to email.

N02542004@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu :) :) :)
Modify message
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 01:27:48 PM by roomsforrent »

n02499038

Any chance I could rent for the month of November?

Paltzed

I have a house 1 block from campus.  Quiet roomates who are considerate of each other.  It is a 4 bedroom house and 2 of the bedrooms upstairs are going to be open due to graduation.  Please feel free to give me a call at 845-527-6539 or email at burke7195@aol.com.  Rent is $700 and utilities average about $35 per month.  Mohonk Avenue next to St Josephs Church

kaylalala2010

i am looking for someone to take my place in an apartment on Tricor, very very close to campus.

Rent is 650 a month, utilities have been about 50 every three months for electric and cable. there is a stipend for heat that is part of the rent, and garbage pick up is also included in the rent.

there are two other roommates in the house, both very laid back. A lot of other houses on the street are occupied by college students, so there is a very social atmosphere on the street.

message me if you have any questions/ would like to see the place,

kayla

845 275 5118