2 rooms available $600 each, walk to town or campus

Started by alexprawdzik, July 03, 2014, 12:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexprawdzik

2 rooms in a 3 br townhouse available, $600 per room (single-occupancy, wi-fi included) with $600 deposit to be used for the last months rent.  10 minute walk to campus.  This is a real nice place and I would like to keep it that way.  You should know that I have a jack russell that loves to play, and i have a piano that I love to play (you may too, of course, as long as you're gentle with it).  The only utilities you will pay for are electric split three ways (provided I get both extra rooms rented out).  I'm a senior digital media production major and would prefer quieter roommates because of the noise rules in the community the townhouse is in.  There is one off-road parking spot available so first-come-first-get.  A little incentive- there is central air here.  Storage space is limited but not absent.  Please be 21 or over.  Smoking out back.  I am incredibly easy to get along with.  Come see the place- text me with inquiries at 908-337-8140.  This place is HUGE!

Also, if you have a SMALL dog, that's ok too but the place is only allowed 2 animals total.