Gigantic Loft Room Share $425

Started by sunyrooms, June 20, 2014, 09:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunyrooms

Several rooms for Rent in a Charming Renovated House with a Big Back Yard, Deck, Bamboo Floors, Natural Stone Bathroom/Kitchen, Kitchen Island with Bar Stools and Furnished Living Room/Dining Area. This is a modern house in a nice residential area. Some rooms are furnished with a dresser, mirror, desk, chair and lamp. All you have to do is move your mattress and stuff in!  This home is pet friendly.  The available room is a gigantic loft Room Share.  There is a female student renting 1/2 of the loft right now and the other half is available to a clean, responsible and mature FEMALE student.  The entire house is rented by students at SUNY New Paltz.  Currently, there are three students living at the house and the house is coed.

The home is located a few blocks away from the grocery store, pizza shop and gas station. We are about 2 miles from school-close enough to bike ride to school if u like getting a bit of exercise!

Looking for a Mature, Quiet and Clean Tenant.  This is not a party house. Available June 1, 2014. One year lease please.

$425/Month which Includes Water, Garbage, Lawn Care.  You would be responsible for electric (averages $15-20/month) and heat (varies).

Call or text 518-577-4866 to come see it. . .

sanyampandey10

Hi , I am a female student joining MBA program this fall 2014. Im interested in renting your place.  i will be arriving in first week of august. You can contact me at sanyampandey10@gmail.com or call me at +91 9654479122. Thanks. Looking forward to hear from you :)