room for the year, Transfers welcome.

Started by GoodNewPaltzRental, May 26, 2014, 09:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoodNewPaltzRental

Hi All,

My name is Daniel.

I have two furnished rooms to rent in a big beautiful house across the street from campus.  The address is 84 South Manheim Blvd, or 84 South State Rout 32, New Paltz.  Feel free to map it.

The rent is $500 or $550. Tenants share utilities which run about $80.

The rooms are smallish but sweet ( great closet space, nice windows).  The rooms come furnished with a bed, dresser, and a desk and chair.  Of course you may bring your own furniture.  You're not sharing a room, it's all yours.

The house has everything.  Big kitchen with maple cabinets plus a pantry.  All the appliances, including a dishwasher, are recent.  laundry room (free).  There's a BIG living room with lots of windows, connected dining room. lovely sun room / screened porch.  Out back is a landscaped back yard with patio furniture and a gas grill.

There are 8 bedrooms in the house and three bathrooms, one of which has a Jacuzzi.  It's a coed house and the roommates are really nice - friendly, respectful, no drama.  Enough people to do things with when you want, and enough room and respect so you can be alone when that's what you want. Two are transfer in juniors like yourself.  The others are seniors.  People love living here.

house was just top-to-bottom cleaned and looks great.

If you'd like to see it, please respond to this email or call or text me at 845 532-3133.

Best Wishes,
Daniel