New Zealand Female Exchange Student looking for housing fall '14

Started by chloeamazonite, May 23, 2014, 07:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chloeamazonite

Hi there!

I'm exchanging from New Zealand to SUNY for the fall 2014 semester. I'm looking for a room, preferably furnished (turns out I can't bring my bed on the plane ;) ), within walking distance from campus. I'll need to be able to leave at the end of December.

Thanks!

Meggg

hey! My name is Meg, i'm 22 years old and a senior also looking for a furnished place to live until december.  I know of this apartment complex called Southside Terrace and it's everything we're looking for if you don't mind sharing a room.  my number is 15169960610 if you want to call/text me or you can email me at megodwyer@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Heyy i'm a transfer student looking for an apartment close to the New Paltz campus and Main Street and also need a room mate(s) for spring 2013 semester.  I'll be 21 in january and am a fun loving, laid back person but am also respectful and responsible looking for the same type in room mates.

greeneygirl

Hi there.  I just posted an ad for the last room I have open in a 3 bedroom 3rd floor apartment in the heart of the village.  Check out my post.  I am greeneygirl and my email is orchardheights@verizon.net if you'd rather email than phone.  This may work well for you as the lease is for one semester only.  Thanks for looking.