3 rooms for summer sublet starting june 1st - $625/mo everything included!

Started by deehughesrivera, April 26, 2014, 04:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deehughesrivera

Anyone looking for an apartment in New Paltz for the summer? My 2 housemates and I are looking for three people to sublet our rooms (three separate people, three separate rooms) starting June 1st! $625/mo everything included (some furniture,heat, water, internet, parking, cable, TV)....

The apartment is the entire middle level of a 3 story house on N Chestnut & N Front Streets. Primo location...5 min walk to campus, 5 second walk to bars (obviously more important), rail trail right behind the house, pretty big back deck, etc. etc. etc.

There are 4 bedrooms in the apartment, but as of right now there will only be 3 available as soon as June 1st. However, we will all be moving out (or already gone) before or around Mid-June at the latest. So if you have two other friends who are looking then we can probably all work something out together. Email me if you are interested, want more information, and/or want to set up a time to come by and see the place!

NOTE: This is a 4BR apartment but this post is only for 3/4 rooms..however, our 4th roommate will be gone in June as well so if you have a 4th person in your group who wants to move in with you I'm sure we can all work something out that works for everyone involved :)