Looking for a summer place May 25th-August10th

Started by NPXCBen, April 04, 2014, 01:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NPXCBen

Hi,

Im a senior male student at New Paltz and I'm working at the Mohonk Preserve this summer, as well as doing research with the school.  My mountain position starts May 27th, so id like to be able to move in on the 25th or 26th if possible.  That should all be done with by the 10th, over a week before school starts back up.  Im a clean guy and Im really not even going to be in the place a ton, what with the job and research, plus training for the XC season.

So ideally Id need a place from May25-the week of August10th. Im willing to share a place, i just need a room, access to a kitchen, bathroom, the basics....and maybe internet. but yeah.

You can get me at balbers24@gmail.com or just shoot me a text at (631) 786-8622.

Thanks

lexa13

I'm currently trying to sublet a place that is right near town and I'm out by May 20th. Feel free to look at my post once it gets okied or email me at n02525484@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.  It's a wonderful place that fits your dates and exactly what you need!

charles47

I have a place available from June 1 to August 10th. You could put your stuff up there on May 25 because there is an extra storage room.Total cost for 21/2 months would be $1250. All utilities included. Call Sue @ 845-255-8233. Not ideal but you could stay somewhere else for a few days.