1 bedroom open in 2-br apartment. Great location!

Started by mike503, March 30, 2014, 01:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike503

Hi, I'm Mike.  I'm looking for a roommate for my apartment in the Paltz Commons.  It's right on main street, less than a 5-minute walk to campus, and walking distance from pretty much everything in town.  It's a really great spot.
The apartment is a good size: 2 bedrooms (one would be yours), a bathroom, kitchen, living room, and some closets, and is fully furnished (minus the empty bedroom, of course).  Rent is $625/month plus utilities (water is included), and the lease runs June 2014 - June 2015.  However you can also sublet until June if necessary.
I like to keep the apartment pretty clean and am looking for someone who isn't too messy.  I'm a pretty serious student and quiet sometimes, but I also like to go out when I get the chance.  Bonus: I'm a really great cook.  If you're interested or wanna see the apartment, email me at n02029219@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu!

- Mike

Peter23

Hi Mike, is the 1 bedroom still available for the fall semester? If so is there any way you can send me some pictures of the place? My email is ghostcruiser23@gmail.com. Thanks.

-Peter