Summer Sublet close to campus!

Started by amm1026, March 05, 2014, 03:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amm1026

I'm subletting my bedroom inside a 4 bedroom house for the summer. The house is located steps to campus, it takes me less than 5 minutes to walk to VBH, Humanities or the Lecture Center. House has a full kitchen, living room, washer and dryer in the basement, backyard, small garage, and a bathroom with shower.

Included in the price is ALL utilities(water, hot water, electricity, etc), cable TV(time warner), and High speed wireless internet.
In the bedroom you will be supplied with a 3 level table, a widescreen TV with cable access, a desk, deskchair, a nightstand and matching 4-drawer dresser, a double bed(boxspring and mattress, you must supply linens and blankets), a tall lamp, surge protectors, and a window Air Conditioning unit. There is also a large closet and a "vanity" outside the door. You will be required to sign an agreement regarding the items inside the bedroom as they are my personal items I'm supplying for your use. You will also be required to sign a separate agreement my written by myself and 3 co-renters regarding what can be used and what can't. My landlord may or may not require a deposit of an amount to be discussed. This is an amazing deal for students staying on campus for the summer session. Cheaper than living in the dorms, and much better! All you will have to buy is food for yourself, everything else is taken care of.

Email me at emailalyssahere@gmail.com if you have questions or if you would like to come over and see the house/room. Thanks!