Started by annaleeshaw, November 05, 2013, 04:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annaleeshaw

Hey there!
my name is Anna
im 20 years old
ill be transferring into new paltz spring 2013
i want to live close to campus with some cool people
i was thinking a room in a house, shared loft, shared apartment, or honestly anything that wouldnt be more than 500$ a month
im very down to earth, play guitar, laid back, active
email me : anna.shaw.080@gmail.com
call me:15164919967

ErikaCee

n01754105

I saw your post on the New Paltz Off Campus Housing Bulletin Board and was wondering if you might be interesting in renting from January to the end of May.  I am looking for jobs out of state so I am looking to find someone to sublet my room.

I currently live with 3 girls, 2 graduate students and 1 senior.  They are very nice and neat, hardly home during the day.  The apartment is the top floor of a raised-ranch style home, with a big kitchen, living room, dining room and screen room.  The rent for my bedroom is $520 a month, all utilities included except for cable (about $30 a month) and electricity (about $15 a month, comes bimonthly).

The house is a 10-15  minute walk from campus.  The tenants downstairs do not have cars and they walk to class.

If you are interested, please give me a call at 845 616 7372 or email me at n0154105@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu so that we can schedule a time for you to come check it out!
Amy

Andibol101010

We need one roommate for a three bedroom house in new paltz in January. It's ten minutes from the SUNY campus. $350/month plus utilities. We have two dogs, are two clean friendly laid back female roommates looking for a third. Need to get first/last/security ASAP. House is in great condition, large kitchen, private bedrooms, lots of property in back. Starting lease 6 months. If you want to see pictures go to my post in roommate wanted!