Sub-Let in Beautiful House June&July into next year 500$ month

Started by brii714, December 06, 2013, 02:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brii714

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for someone to sub-let my room for the months of June and July.  It's only 500 dollars a month.  I know it's kind of early but I want to settle this as soon as possible!  My room is big enough to fit 3 people, in a gorgeous house 5 mins from campus.  After the sub-let you would have to move in as well for the following semester/year (as per my landlord).  My cell is 5165248857.  Text me if interested, I can send you pictures of my room, and set up a time for you to come see it.

-Bri

esabin1

Hello Bri! I was wondering if you are still looking for someone to sublet/ sign on for the next year's lease.  If so, let me know.  my e-mail address is sabine1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.

Thanks,

Emily

n02464864

hi!
I want to know are you still looking for someone to sublet your room? if yes, please email me at n02464864@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.

jvarsames

I am interested and looking for a place for the 14-15 school year and the summer possibly. I would love to hear more about the place and take a look. my email is varsamej1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu  :)