Room in nice house with fun roommates for Spring semester

Started by nm141, December 12, 2011, 04:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nm141

I'm looking to sublet my room for the spring semester. It is a decent size room with a window and a closet and there are 6 other rooms in the house.  The house has a living room, a kitchen, a dining room, a really nice backyard, a basement, and two bathrooms.  It has a laundry machine and dryer.  It's a 10 minute walk to campus.  There is a pretty big parking lot just for people who live in the house and the house next door.  It is a very nice house and the roommates there are really awesome.  They're really friendly people  who are easy to live with/get along with.  They like to occasionally go out and have a good time but nothing too crazy.  I have to move out and move back home for the spring semester because of a family issue.  Rent is 495 a month plus internet,cable, electric, heat.  Internet and cable amount to 8 dollars a month. Heat has been around 21 a month but this could obviously change. And electric is around 26 every two months.
My e-mail is mm23774@gmail.com, My number is 917-620-5363 (I rather prefer e-mail but you can text me if you want).

Thank You,
Mike