Roommate (s) needed ASAP to share a 2br/2ba w/ a loft

Started by parisblus1, September 16, 2012, 03:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parisblus1

I am looking for a roommate (s) to share a 2br/2ba w/ a loft. This is a perfect setting for a college student. One price ~ All utilities are included. ~ Asking 600/month. Your room is unfurnished. It is a Cozy Private BR in Stone Ridge 1.5 miles from town. Perfectly situated 5-15 minutes from restaurants,marinas,hikes, swims,skiing,skating etc.Public transportation is available & 1/2 miles from SUNY Ulster. Preferred student (s), non-smokers, and no pets. Please let me know if you are interested. Move in date is flexible but can be asap if needed. Security deposit is negotiable. You can call, text, or email.

Thank you,

Liza
904-347-8327
parisblus@hotmail.com

Liza

ashwigie91

I am very interested in this apartment, let me know if it is still available, I was looking to move in early November or the end of October, would that be okay? (631)707-3564

parisblus1

Yes..this room is still available. I sent you a couple of texts. Let me know and we can schedule a time for you to come and look at it. Also if you have anyone else interested as well I do have some more extra space and can work something out. Call, text, or email me.

Liza
904-347-8327
parisblus@hotmail.com
Liza