Room Available in 3-Bedroom Apartment $525, Briarwood Ct on Church St, New Paltz

Started by enginagan, July 18, 2013, 04:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enginagan

1 room is available in a 3 bedroom condo. It's a 2 floor condo with an extra attic, great living area, respectful and neat housemates(we are 2 males, any gender accepted) and nice location in town! Everything is walk distance, 5mins to New Paltz Campus by walking and we have also 2 designated parking spot! 790 dollars for the security deposit. The rent includes electricity and internet as well. We all share oil price which is like 150 bucks each person and we buy it every 5 or 6 months not a biggie, hit me up if u really interested! text msj preferred 8454305549, ready to move in after August 8th!
PS: The property manager asking for 1 year lease or a reasonable offer(at least until may or until u sublet the room out), im just a tenant and telling what the lease says, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. In a word, Nice Apartment in quiet and calm neighborhood... (no pets sorry)

kaspeezy

Hey,
Is the offer still available? I'm looking for a place for myself. Also any way to contact you via e-mail?

-K