Studio-like-room.***All Utilities, Wi-Fi and Cable TV included***

Started by irenet, May 08, 2013, 02:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irenet

Studio-like-room.***All Utilities, Wi-Fi and Cable TV included ***$ 595.00 per month.
private bathroom , private entrance, tile floor thoughout, off street parking. Shared kitchen with two other students.
4 minute drive from campus.
Please call 845-255-7430     Available June 1

jayfigueredo

Hello there,

I am interested in the living space.

I am 22 years old, just finished my 4th year of college and am now heading in to finish my final semester at the SUNY New Paltz where I'll be completing 2 courses and simultaneously spending 3 days a week at an internship in Nyack also for enough college credit so that I may graduate.

I require a place that I can move into in August (the rent can start before the date I can move in, but I will be moving in officially on August 25th) and I would like to be able to pay monthly rent with no contract of a specific amount of time that I would have to live there so I can play it by ear.

I would most definitely be living there until at least January and then after that it would depend on whether or not I land a job at the company I'm working for, or any other extenuating circumstances that may keep me in the area, but I require the option to leave after January if I need to.

Please email me back whenever you can so we can work out some details and see if this is a possibility. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

-Jason Christopher Figueredo

P.S. You can call me Jay, and can email me at jayfigueredo@gmail.com

draco2013

Hello!!
I am a transfer student who is interested in your space! If you have any openings left, could you email me at rjp61806@aol.com
Thanks!!