New Transfer - Seeking Housing/Roomate(s)

Started by BroodeRR5, May 18, 2013, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BroodeRR5

This is going to be my first year at New Paltz. I'm transferring in as a Junior. Thus I'm looking for off campus housing. Theres only one thing that is definitely a requirement for me, but beyond that I'm pretty flexible. Essentially the only absolute is that the place be within walking distance of campus (less than 10 minutes), as I don't have a car.

In addition I have some preferences but they're not a definite deal breaker; Utilities included would be nice, as well as Internet. Roommates who don't smoke or will at least smoke outside is a preference. I'd also like to avoid it being a party house (a few people over on occasion is always cool though). I'd like to be able to see the place some time in advance if at all possible as well.

As for a bit about me; I'm a 22 year old guy, an Education major, and I'm also a musician. I play guitar, write, record, and edit my own music. I'm also pretty into film/cinematography including recording and editing my own video. I can cook as well and even enjoy doing so once in a while. I also love the outdoors so I definitely intend on enjoying some hiking in the area. I enjoy playing video games once in a while as well.

I tend to get along with just about everyone, though I am admittedly a little quiet at first until I get to know someone. I'm open to living with whomever, but those who share some of my hobbies would be nice; I don't really know anyone in the area as of yet, but I'd like to get into the music scene, which I've heard is great there.

Let me know if you're interested, have space available, or would like any more information.

My name is Brendan.
You can contact me at broode.guitar@yahoo.com, text or call me at 914-420-3062, or leave a reply.
Thanks

hwmini

I am a graduate student at SUNY New Paltz in the music therapy program. I have a beautiful house with 1 room + shared bathroom for rent. My house is walking distance to campus and town. Tenants would have full use of kitchen, dining room, living room, screened-in porch, washer/dryer, and front and back yard.
Rent is $600 a month + utilities (utilities are not included)

Lease runs August 1, 2013 to July 31, 2014

Contact information: hwmini@gmail.com