Fun Responsible mature easy going person looking for a room

Started by Amazing roomate, May 13, 2013, 07:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing roomate

How is everything going. My name is Ryan.  I am very nice, fun, clean, really easy to get along with, don't smoke or do any drugs, very good hearted and enjoy being around people. For the past 4 years I have lived in a house with 4 girls. I would rather live with girls than guys but am open to living with guys. We all got along very well and and became good friends. I am graduating from SUNY Oneonta on saturday with a bachelors degree in Communication Studies and minor in Public relations. I plan on moving to New Paltz in a few weeks to start some summer classes for Grad school in Business Administration.I will be in the New Paltz area Weds, thursday, friday, and saturday. I am planning those days for apartment searching and will sign one immediately. It would be nice to move into a nice house that has at least 4 rooms with big living room and kitchen and dinning room, back yard, and front yard. Im just thinking all that stuff because it would be easier that way to get to know roomates and make more friends. The way I see it are the people you live with should become close friends and feel like family. I will be bringing a 51inch flatscreen tv with me that I would put in the living room for everyone to watch movies and stuff. I also have a 8 person kitchen table that is really nice in made in italy that i could bring with me if there is room.  I do not want to live in a party house what so ever. I would be okay though with people having freinds over and drinking and stuff and as long as the friends are going to be responsible and clean. Like i said before I am extrmeley easy going and would make a good roomate. Please text or call me  at 518-380-9805.if you have anything avilable. I wouldnt mind living in one house over the summer and then having to move into a different one in August if the room was only avialble for that month. Let me know. Thank you

Helper

Hello ryan. I have a house with 4 girls in it. Only have two rooms left.
Let me know if you would like to see the place
its a 5 min drive from the house to the New Paltz Campus.
email me at villeg52@gmail.com

Schlanger1

Hey, I live in a very nice furnished house with 2 girls and a guy in tillson which is 6 miles north of new Paltz. I have a room opening July 1. Let me know if you're interested!

Schlangerzz@hotmail.com

-jessica

hwmini

I am a graduate student at SUNY New Paltz. I have a beautiful house with 1 room + shared bathroom for rent. My house is walking distance to campus and town. Tenants would have full use of kitchen, dining room, living room, screened-in porch, washer/dryer, and front and back yard.
Rent is $600 a month + utilities (utilities are not included)

Lease runs August 1, 2013 to July 31, 2014

Contact information: hwmini@gmail.com

Lilspool

11 Cicero Ave. –Rooms for Rent - NEWLY RENOVATED!
3 Rooms for rent in high ranch on a ½ acre of land less than 4/10 mile walk to SUNY campus and 2/10 of a mile to all shopping/restaurants.  Newly renovated and painted with new carpets/laminate flooring/kitchen appliances, sound absorption, and newly built coin-op laundry room.  All common space is comfortably furnished. 3 bedrooms left (rates vary according to square footage of room, $645 to $725).  All utilities included, plus wi-fi, cable, garbage/recycle pickup/snow plowing and lawncare.   This is not a party house but has lots of room for socializing with friends.  No pets, no smoking on premises.    3-season sitting porch provides quiet and serene space for study and conversation.  Lease available Aug. 1, 2013.  Security, first and last month's rent.  Call Lilyan 914-466-0127.